crime rp

reaper13

wildfire stood on the roof of a nearby building and watched the scene unfold. "it's a Beautiful night. there's got to be something for me to do..." he then jumped off the roof and fell three storys landing on his feet. the sidewalk cracked under him. he then started walking down the street....

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Excellent. Meet you at the shop at 10:30," Flogging said as calliton walked out the door. Flogging conducted business until 10, then said, "Alright you louses! I'm leaving this pub in control of my dear friends. You people! As a warning. If there is anything missing that has not been paid for, there will be blood!" And with that, Flogging walked out the door, and down to the cutlery store to wait for calliton.

calliton was already at the back door, with a very odd looking knife "i will take care of the lock" with one fluid motion, he stabbed the knife ino the lock, twisted it, and broke the lock off "after you..."

after seeing to men walk into a store, recognising one" isnt he the barkeep of the pub down the road" i think to myself. me being nosey i head over to the shop and say in a sarcastic voice "ooooooh, wel arent you 2 clever people"

calliton whirled, releasing the strange knife throught he air as it hit the doorframe by the intruder, pinning his shirt to it "look what we hav ehere... a rat... do you want to keep all your toes, rat?"

"Fair play lad. Do you want your toes? Or do you want a round while you listen to why you shouldn't sell us out?" Flogging said as he dropped one of the stillettos into his hand and snapped the blade in place.

"Amateurs". calliton and Flogging turn around to see a young girl sitting on a counter. she had an Unnatural Otherworldly beauty to her she was picking her nails with a small metal spike. a small pile of expensive looking knives sat by her.

"Hmm. Those are fine looking knives. Unfortunately, I do believe we are in a fine cutlery store, so I am unimpressed. And external beauty is only external, love. Character is where one looks," Flogging said to the girl. "Why don't we let the rat go calliton? He will stop by and speak with me later. Isn't that right subject? I bid you all a very good night," Flogging said before turning and calmly exiting with the money, and heading back to his safehouse.