crime rp

reaper13

shade was quite for a second then took out a cellphone and punched in some numbers. "are you busy? good, they want to know more......not yet....are you sure?..ok". hanging up she sighed. " our main goverment contract is to wipe out a terrorist group called the phoenix organization. wildfire was hunting a small group when we saw him. because we have hidden bases all over the USA you can stay here. the pay is great. sometime up to 500,000$ for one job." she reached under the bar and grabbed something. she then placed 3 Iphones on the counter. "if you would like to join take a phone. my number is in it. the best part is that it's untraceable. i tested them myself. i had the NYPD running in circles before i hung up." "where were you?"flogging asked. "on the roof of the police station" shade said smiling.

OOC your in, good luck.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shade was quite for a second then took out a cellphone and punched in some numbers. "are you busy? good, they want to know more......not yet....are you sure?..ok". hanging up she sighed. " our main goverment contract is to wipe out a terrorist group called the phoenix organization. wildfire was hunting a small group when we saw him. because we have hidden bases all over the USA you can stay here. the pay is great. sometime up to 500,000$ for one job." she reached under the bar and grabbed something. she then placed 3 Iphones on the counter. "if you would like to join take a phone. my number is in it. the best part is that it's untraceable. i tested them myself. i had the NYPD running in circles before i hung up." "where were you?"flogging asked. "on the roof of the police station" shade said smiling.

OOC your in, good luck.

As Craig walked towards the succubus he looked at all the people passing by looking for hit and run prospects, people who wont put up a fight if he tried to mug them. Craig could just tell these things by a quick glace. as he stood at the entrance to the building which light up in the cold darkness of the city street he wondered who he would find in this building, maybe a future business partner who knows. Craig walked in and took a seat and the bar area and pulled down his hood.

" hit me with a few shots of Vodka. Im not really looking for anything fancy today" he said without even looking up to see if someone was there.

"coming up" shade reached below the bar and loaded a few shuriken into the holster in her sleeve. at the flick of the wrist they would drop down in between her fingers ready to throw. the then grabe an old bottle of Vodka. the put it in front of the newcomer "9 bucks and the bottle's yours"

"all i have is a 20...ahh whatever just keep the change" craig said as he slid the 20 towards the bartender.

all of a sudden it happened one of those flashes. it was happening again craig could now see through things. but just as fast as it came it dissapeared. it usually happenes a few times a day but not as fast as this one came. of course he cant really predict how long it will happen so he wasnt really suprised.

"im not looking for a fight here today. no need for your little blades to be ready" he said as he looked up at shade.