crime rp

reaper13

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"no its ok, i understand. from the looks of you have probably had quite a few fights so i dont take it personally. to be honest if i had seen me walk in i would have done the same thing."

craig then chugs about half the bottle

"so my name is Craig not that it really matters. but i couldnt care less what you call me. whats your name"

"there's something about you that i like...hold on" shade went in the back rooms for a few minutes and came out with a small bag that she handded to Craig. "it's yours for free if you don't mind doing some jobs for me" inside was a small pistol as well as 5 extended mags.

OOC the gun is a FN five seven http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg18-e.htm

"The Five-seveN is advertised as being capable to penetrate standart PAGST vest at 300 meters and standart CRISAT (kevlar + titanium) vest at 100 meters."

"The Five-seveN is available from FN for government or law enforcement sales only" (so of course shade would have a few)

"i want you to go to the wharehouse on 5th street. inside is my partner. i want you to be his back up. just go inside and do whatever he tells you. when the job's done come back here and i'll have something waiting for you. and you might need to use both guns."

Flogging watched as Craig walked into The Succubus. Flogging followed him, but instead of coming to the bar, he sat in the shadows of the corner. As Shade left to get the bag from the back, Flogging came up to the bar, and sat on the other side of Craig so that he and calliton were flanking him. Looking up at Shade after hearing the details of what Craig was supposed to do, Flogging asked, "Are you sure this is wise?"