crime rp

reaper13

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And how do we conduct this?" said Flogging emerging from the shadows. "Do we fight 'til first blood be shed? Or to the death? Perhaps you should like to score it as one would a fencing bout? Either way, I do think I will enjoy this..." Flogging sat down on a bench and watched serenely.

OOC: Am I supposed to be doing anything right now? I was gone for a few days, and seem to have missed a bit....

no one noticed the succubus watching from the shadows...

OOC no you don't really need to do anything right now. just do what me and shade are doing, make some popcorn and watch the show :biggrin:

"Agreed." Zeph replied then quickly stepped inside Calliton's guard and jabbed with the but of his spear and made an uppercut to the chin then jumped back and assumed a defensive position.

Zeph lunged forward with a loose grip on his spear aiming towards Calliton's spear hand "Oh very well." Zeph said almost as if bored despite his bleeding nose.

calliton dropped his spear and sidestepped the lunge, and broke the spear by bringing his arms together at different lengths , one close and the other a few inches farther, snappin gthe spear, rendering it useless he then double chopped zeph and sweeped him tot he ground, fist raised, "what now rich boy?"

Zeph lay on his back and smirked he brought up his legs then did a 'kip up' as he flew up on his feet he punched Calliton in the face then crescent kicked him to the side of the head, as his leg came down he pivoted his lower body 180 degrees, bent his leg at the knee then kicked Calliton in the gut, pivoting again he jumped and kicked Calliton in the jaw with his left foot as he did so he said, "Rich boy eh? This is what living as an orphan on the streets since you were 6 creates you pompous fool! All of my wealth, all of my connections, all of my skill, all of my knowledge, all hard work and don't you forget it." Zephyr took out a white cloth and wiped his face free from the blood and popped his nose back into place he put up his kerchief now stained with blood and prepared for a counter-attack.

calliton backed off for a second, laughing, "as far as im concerned, your a rich guy, but your no tight laced fool, i like you. too bad youll be in the hospital for a while" with that, calliton picked up his spear, "lets make this one round, till the other gives up or cant fight back... sound fair?" he tossed the spear to flogging