crime rp

reaper13

"Fine by-" Zephyr stepped forward quickly and brought his hands together then uppercut Calliton starting at the gut as he finished his sentance, "me." Zeph then brought his right elbow into the side of Calliton's head and kneed him in the gut.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeph kicked Calliton hoping to hit him in the gut but seeing as how he couldn't see well he ended up landing a groin kick then being released he elbowed calliton on the back of the neck bringing him to the ground, Zeph then placed his foot on the back of Calliton's neck. "Do you yield?" Zeph said his hyperextended arm hanging at his side.

calliton grabbed zeph's foot and twisted it hard, hard enough to have done some damage to seph's knee knee. he quickly rolled away. he stood up and said, "we'll be at this all day at this rate... wanna settle for what shade's desicion is, or beat the snot out of each other some more."

"Settling works for me, we're evenly matched and this would probably go on until we kill or paralyze each other." Zeph said then began treating his wounds which fortunately were few and minor, wearing knee braces just on the off chance that something should happen has it's advantages. "So Shade what's the verdict?"

Craig who was missing out on what could be a very good fight was at a warehouse across town waiting for the arrival of the person he was supposed to be gaurding.

"where is this guy..." craig said

a tall Russian man comes busting in through the main doors and says "are you Craig?" in a thick heavy Russian accent

"yes.. yes i am are you my contact?" craig asked

"no" then the russian man aimed a Desert Eagle at Craig

"woah woah woah who are you then?" craig asked as he put his hands in his pockets to pull out his 2 pistols just incase.

"oh no i am just kidding comrade i am actually the contact. so come with me i must show you what you must do" the man said

the man then walked into a room on the far side of the warehouse and craig followed. in the room was 8 counterfeit money machines.

"you. your job is to gaurd this room as i print out about 50,000 dollars. so about 10 minutes worth of gaurding. i dont think there will be much opposition for you to gaurd but there will be a little" the man said

"okay not that difficult" craig said. he then walked out of the room, both pistols in hand and waited.

10 minutes later....

"OK ALMOST DONE COMRADE" the man yelled from out the door.

"alright" craig responded all of a sudden about 10 men ran in through the door. all wielding different variations of glocks. and opened fire on him.

"HOLY SH-" craig jumped out of the way of fire and ran behind some boxes. craig then fired 6 shots, which killed 4 of the men.

3 men then jumped over the boxes and tried to grab Craig. Craig then kicked all of them and then shot 3 times killing all of them. the remaining men retreated out the door while the russian man walked out and told him the job was finished.

"alright good." the russian man handed him 1000 dollars. only fools change but like he said the job wasnt that hard.

craig then ran to the fight hoping that he hadnt missed it.

Zeph opened the can and took a swig, "Thanks. Yeah I'm fine, sorry about the kick to the balls your children ok?"