crime rp

reaper13

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a single shuriken went flying out of the shadows. it hit the ground in front of calliton. there was a note attached. "i really enjoyed that fight. but, men fighting over what i have to offer isn't new to me. still, i think you both have earned a peek behind the scenes. meet me as my club in 1 hour. as for you Zeph, i think we could be Business partners. the offfer i extended to calliton i am now offering to you. have him tell you the details." where a name should be there was a small purple flower....

"Shade is apparently offering me whatever she offered you and I'm to ask you the details of it." Zeph said as they pulled up to the succubus

"I'm sure shade or own of her workers will be able to get you one." Zeph said as they walked into the succubus.

calliton and Zeph limbed into the succubus and sat down at the bar. "you two look like crap". they turn around to see shade walking over to them. she held what looks like a can of spraypaint. "stand up and close you eyes." calliton and Zeph obyed and shade sprayed them with the can. slowly the pain went away. cuts seal and bruses dissapper. "wow, what is that stuff?" calliton asked when she was done. " just like on earth hell has plants and some of them have certan properties. anyway follow me." the three walked up to the door and shade held her eye up to the scanner. the door unlocked and swung open to reveil a long passage. "i'll show you the armory first" she walked over to a door and again, held her eye up to the scanner. the second door unlocked and the three steped inside. the two mens jaws hit the floor. they were standing in a HUGE room full of every weapon you could possably Imagine. some of the room was caged off and behind it were some very heavy weaponary. calliton and Zeph saw among other things great swords, SMGs, assault rifles, spears, heavy machine guns, maces, rocket launchers and tons of diffrent explosives. "i'll let you use this armory sometimes if you join inferno company. as for now take these as a gift." she handed them two FN P-90s. " you can't use these weapons yet but feel free to look around."

OOC guys can you slow down on the posting? give other a chance to react. i woke up this morrining and you wrote almost 2 full pages while i slept. please slow down.