crime rp

reaper13

"thanks shade." craig said as he took the silencer. he then took his gun out and put it on "hmm i like how this looks. ill go home and put a custom paint job on the silencer so it matches my gun" he then chugged his drink and then looked at Brie who he had never seen before.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flogging walked in to the succubus. Sitting down at the bar he said to shade, "I've really been out of it for a bit. You wouldn't happen to have a job for me would you?"

OOC: Sorry, but I've been busy for the last few days and haven't been able to log in.

" try this." shade handded calliton a old cellphone. the kind that you don't need to do anything to expose the buttons. "and yes, it's untraceable. as for you Flogging there IS one job i need done." she hands Flogging a small piece of paper. on it was an address. apperently it was the address of an appartment as there was a room number as well. " i gave a guy 10,000$ so he could start supplying me and my 'busseness partners' with cheap drugs. insted he took the money and ran. my men have tracked him to that address. get my money back and i'll give you a cut. can you do this for me?"

"Of course. I'll gladly do this. Just a quick question before I leave..... Any other rules? Is he to be killed? Ran out of town? Left alone? Oh, and can anyone else die? Just in case he won't give me the money and needs to be..... persuaded?"

"all that matters is the money. if he dosn't have it.....deal with him however you want. if you decide to kill him call me and i'll have some of my men come over and......salvage what ever he has."

"Excellent. I look forward to dealing with him....." Flogging took a swig from his flask. "Sorry, I trust no one. At least when it comes to drink..." With that, he turned and left the succubus for the address.

Once he arrived, he took another swig, and then knocked. When the man came to the door, Flogging asked, "Is this you?" The man took the paper, and nodded. "Yes" he said. "May I come in?" Flogging asked. "If you must," the man answered. Flogging closed the door behind himself, and locked it. "Now," he said pulling his gun and pointing at the man. "Where's Shade's money?" "I don't know what you are talking about!" the man replied. "Don't play stupid boy! Give me the money, or I swear that I will pull this trigger, and the last thing you will see me leaving before you can even hit the ground!" "F---!" the man cried. "Don't.... don't..... here... here..." He handed Flogging a very large roll of money. "Glad to see you're a smart fellow," Flogging said, turning to unlock the door and leave. As Flogging was exiting the house, he turned to the shaking man and, opening the cylinder to his revolver, shook out all of the shells that were inside. "By the way," Flogging said as they clattered to the ground. "You might like this." With that, Flogging left. The shells were empty.

Arriving back at The Succubus, he said, "It is done." And dropped the money on the bar. "On a different note, I do like this new revolver I picked up..... Colt Python. .357 magnum. And it was free," he emphasized the last word with a wink.

"I may have something for you calliton." Flogging said as he turned to him. "There is a certain shipment that I need..... delayed. Or, a certain building that needs to be taken care of. If you are interested in one, tell me which, and I should be happy to tell you more."