crime rp

reaper13

calliton relaxed a bit as the man simply looked away. but he still kept a hand ready to draw his sword. he was about to say somethign when he noticed someone behind a car, and he saw the glint of a knife. Quickly he threw one of his own, knocking the weapon out of the mystery person's hand "Whos there?" he yelled forcefully "dont make me throw another one!"

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Flogging

Appearance: 6'2", muscular (compact muscle, not bulkly), wears a black flat cap, white dress shirt, black pead coat, pressed and pleated black business slacks, black dress shoes, has neat black sideburns, but a shaven head

Weapons: Silenced .45 (inside breast pocket), automatic stiletto knives (up sleeves), boot knife (inside pant leg), silenced MP5 (not normally carried)

Vehicle: Triumph Spitfire 1500

Safehouse: Lives above a (shady), yet popular pub which he owns and tends to

Criminal History:

One account of assault with a weapon nobody could believe was possibly deadly, but unfortunately was, one account of breaking and entering, three accounts of arson, one account of public indecency coupled with being drunk and disorderly, numerous accounts of tax evasion, numerous accounts of fraud, forgery, extorsion, and usery, two accounts of bribery.

Personality: Outgoing if you become friendly, likes a drink, intelligent, keeps to himself mostly, makes money through small business, not through violence.

History with the law: Incarcerated once for public indecency when drunk, released a few days later.

Flogging noticed a drunken brawl taking place down the street from his pub. "Glad that's not in front of my place..." he thought while he cleaned a glass with a rag. "That would be horrible for business." He then proceeded to wipe down the bar, and pour another round for the gentlemen in the corner.

Reflex watched as the new comer became bored with him and attacked the girl near the car. He sighed, his night was ruined by this petty fighting. He lept from the roof top to the ground gracefully, and slowly walked down the street.

Flogging saw a man walking down the street, towards his pub. "This looks like a man I could do business with....." he thought to himself. He stepped out briefly to hail the man into his pub. He then went back inside and poured a round of his finest for the man. "It's on the house if you will listen to a.... proposition I have for you." he said.

"Stop hasselling my patrons!" I call to calliton from a window of my pub. "A lot of people around here carry weapons! Besides, he's sloshed at the moment. Just left here and probably got the wrong idea from the brawl down the street."

"Here," I say tossing him a twelve-inch buck-knife. "Now. I think you'll like this proposition. There is a cutlery shop down the street. How's about you and I (and Reflex, if he accepts) go rob the place. You can keep all the knives you can carry, and Reflex and I split the cash. Unless Reflex doesn't come, then I take the cash. Either way, the owner leaves his shop at around 10 PM, and never empties the register. He carries some very high-end blades. I would know. I "purchased" these there about a month ago...." I briefly show calliton my stilleto knives. "The only problem is, he installed an alarm system after my little.... escapade there last month. The cops arrive in under two minutes of the perimeter being tripped. I tried by throwning a brick through the window. But.... I know the code to the system. What say you?"