crime rp

reaper13

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OT: sorry I haven't been on, new computer and school.

Reflex woke up ion his apartment very hungry, the money from the last job had finally run out.

It was time for a trip to the Succubus.

"Ok then. Here's the address. It's down by the docks. It's a rival pub. I've lost several patrons to this git. I want you to dispose of the truck. It contains his next shipment of liquor. Then, I want you to throw this through the window," Flogging handed calliton a hammer. Inscribed on it was, "Justice". "After that, burn it to the ground. Do these things, and I will pay you one night's worth of profits from my pub. That's around $1,200. What say you?" Flogging asked calliton.

Reflex entered the Succubus and sat down at the bar, his cold eyes searched the room for a potential client. It had been 3 days since his last meal, the money had run dry. Clients had stopped posting at the Bulletin and the Succubus had taken its place, this was the place to go if you wanted something done or were willing to do something.

Yet now that the Succubus had risen in popularity there seemed to be more competition, more petty crooks looking for a slice. Reflex resolved to instead rob a bank down town, he got up and left the Succubus.

off topic: someone can controll my character if need be

on: calliton headed down to the rival pub just in time to catch his first target, the truck. a silent fwip as one knife entered one of the tires, second later it blew out and the truck crashed, bursting into flames seconds after the men got out.

next he threw the hammer through, only to set fire to the place, without a single witness he had simply poured kerosene all over the corner and lit it

he returned to flogging with ashes on his clothes and a big smile

OOC remember. causing too much trouble will cause the police and, if bad enough, inferno company appear and try to stop you. inferno company is like the SAS, the US rangers and the SEALs all in one. they are the best trained troops in the world, NOT a millita. however, you can also hire inferno company, or at least their three best agents. wildfire the soldier, shade the assassin, and alexis the golem. just a reminder :whistling:

also if you need to leave for a while you will restart at your safehouse.

"Hahaha! Good on ya lad!" Flogging cried as he saw calliton's smile. "I had hoped you would enjoy that. Now, here's your pay," Flogging thumped a roll of money on the table. "All of last night's take, as promised." Smiling, Flogging took a long draught from his flask.