crime rp

reaper13

Reflex walked into the club, he walked over to the bar and sat down next to Flogging.

He signaled to the barkeep, "I have a contract for a job, but the job is big and I need assistance. Do you know anyone who would be willing to help me complete this job? Of course they would get a cut of the profits, if they survive. Anyone come to mind?" Reflex spoke from underneath his hood, but his voice was strong.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh yes. On a very rough night. No you great lump, I'm just here to talk with this man. And perhaps the girl too. If she remembers me.... But, either way," Flogging said as he turned towards reflex, "A contract sounds good. I just wish I knew what it entailed..." he let his voice trail off while waiting for either reflex, calliton, the other man, or the girl behind the bar to speak.

Flogging looked intently at reflex for a response, then to the man with the red hair, the one he assumed was wildfire, and then finally to the girl whom he assumed was shade. Flogging called for a shot, and slowly scratched his cheek as he waited.

In one quick motion Reflex knocks callitions hand away. "I don't know what the job entails, all I know is where to meet the client, that it will be dangerous and a lot of money is involved, who is willing to help me? I need 2 people"

Reflex looked at Calliton seriously, "you may be ok physically, but mentally you obviously can not cope, for that reason alone I do not think you can be trusted on this job, let alone to carry those knives"

Reflex stared at Calliton, before looking away.