crime rp

reaper13

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wildfire took one last drink through his mask. "thanks for the drink shade. i'm needed elsewhere." with that he stood up and vanished into thin air.

"Bu--er," thought Flogging, "I wish he hadn't left... I had a question, but no matter, I have forgotten it already...." Aloud Flogging said, "Cheer up calliton. Here," Flogging pulled out a lipstick tube. Handing it to calliton, he said, "It's a knife. Concealed in a lipstick tube. Now," he said turning to shade and reflex, "Where and when do we meet this client?"

"let's trade. something like that will look wierd to anyone" shade said grabbing the 'lipstick tube' from his hands. she then reached under the bar and picked up something. she handed calliton a pack of Cigarettes. "do NOT smoke them. when lit the smoke is like a knockout gas. anyone who breathes it in will be out for around five hours" calliton took one out and looked at it. where it normaly was white it was a dark purple.

"we'll see". shade looked at the stage and saw that the band was just ending their song. "can you guys watch the bar for me? i'll be back in a second. with that she walked over to the stage and wispered something to the lead singer. he nodded and helped her on stage. he said something to the other band members and handed to mic to shade. as the band started playing and she started to sing the mood changed instantly. it was like everyone was under some kind of spell

OOC the song she is singing is called 'doorway' by IO echo. you can hear it at

"well, thats enough people, and Calliton, you can come as well. I have a feeling your performance might change when put in a life-or-death situation, don't prove me wrong. Ok so thats 4 people, more than enough, the client has promised to meet us underneath the empire bridge, tonight. Its scheduled in a few hours, just enough time to get ready"