crime rp

reaper13

before anyone could do anything to him the last man's head exploded. "show-off" wildfire muttered.everryone heard foot steps and turned aroud to see shade walking over to them. everyone couldn't belive what they saw. shade had large bat-like wings and a tail was coiled around her right leg. "this is no time to play dress-up shade" calliton said. before he knew what happened the tail wraped around his leg and pulled, knocking him to the ground. "whos' playing?" she said smiling. she had fangs. "i call my club 'the succubus' for a reason.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reflex foraged around the dead till he found the bloody, bullet ridden, body of the client. He picked up the fallen briefcase and walked over to the rest of the group.

"well, heres the payment, that was easy enough" Reflex opened the briefcase and took his share of the wad of money inside.

"Well," Flogging said, "I for one, am feeling rather good about all this..." Flogging took his share of the money and said, "Shame it all went to pot though. I would've liked the work. Shame... So I hope to see you all at the succubus in a couple hours. I'm headed home to drop the money, and then I'm headed there meself." Flogging then turned and left. On the way home, he stopped and bought himself a ring. Putting it on, he thought, "Perhaps I shall retrieve my money later tonight." Leaving the remaining money at the safehouse, Flogging then went to the succubus, and sat down at the bar.

Before heading for the succubus Reflex made a quick stop off at the bulletin to check whether there was more dependable work available, there wasn't. He also headed home, changed into casual clothes, bought food and fed his starving stomach.

He arrived at the Succubus wearing a white collared shirt with a dark black jacket worn over the top. His sword was strapped to the belt of his black jeans. His dark hear was neatly combed and a few loose strands fell over his eyes.

OT: He looks like the dude in my sig.

Reflex walked over to the bar and flags the barman down "I'm here to see the owner of this establishment, on a matter related to a recent business venture. I expect she wouldn't have come through the main door but rather some sort of ceiling entrance. Do you know if she's around?"