crime rp

reaper13

before the barman could say anything the vault door opened and shade waalked out. as she walked over to the bar eveyone noticed that her wings and tail were gone. "i'm glad you all came. i'll get right to the point. me and wildfire are in command of a PMC known as inferno company. we are mostly hired by the US government but sometimes we get private contracts as well, some 'off the record' if you know what i meen. after seeing how well you guys can handle yourselves in a fight i had an idea. my offer is this: would you like to join inferno company?"

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it to late for a newcomer??

if it is just disregard this post completely

Name: Craig Hammer

Apearence: 6ft 3, semi muscular no fat . wears a Black and red hoodie with a dragon on the back, semi loose jeans and black DC shoes.

Weapons: a black balisong knive, Colt 1911A1 Military, hands (black belt in kempo-ju jistsu)

Vehicles: none

Crib: a very small shack in the nearby park. 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom, 1 living room.

Criminal counts:

5 counts of murder

20 counts of mugging

3 counts of burglary

1 counts of Grand theft auto

Personality: as a small child his father left before he was born so he was brought up by his mother. from ages 5 through 12 he did Karate where he became a black belt. he had average grades in school but is very smart but tends not to use his head. when he was 15 he was taken by the military and used as a test subject in area 51 where they injected him with a serum which didn't have any affect until he was 18. Craig can now see through stuff like walls and the ground but he cannot control when it happens it randomly happens throughout the day usually 2 or 3 times. his mother died when he was 19 making him rampage and start his life of crime because he decided he hated the world for all that it put him through. although he is semi new at the crime game he is very good at what he does. he never does anything alone he always has someone there when he does a crime.

OOC: Sure let him in.

Reflex stands up, "A PMC? no, I will not join a company of which I only know the name. Tell me this, how much would I get payed? Would I be in some sort of contract? How many members? Would I have to relocate?, we may have worked together once, but we're not best friends"

OT: I'm going to be away for a few days, so Reflex has got to have some time off.