Greetings

jeffyes

Hello Everyone. Just figured i'd introduce myself see if I can't make a couple of friend while at it. I am JeffYes, So when fallout 3 first came out (I bought the collectors edition of course, Gotta love that lunch box) I beat the game a few times played through everything I could until I got bored and decided not to play until I could make custom content for it. Then I started playing secondlife (mainly for financial purposes) Anyways... Last week I found my disc in my closet while cleaning up so I decided to do a quick google search for the SDK only to find out the G.E.C.K. Was released last year! Damn, I must live under a rock. Anyways so hear I am, Figured id introduce myself as I do plan to make some cool mods (nothing outside of FO3 lore though) now about myself and my skill base. I have mastered the use of Maya, 3ds Max, and Photoshop, I am proficient, though not a master in C++, Java, HTML, and LSL(for anyone who knows what that is) I am looking to make some buddies (those who are good with modding, and those who aren't alike) My MSN Messenger adress is: [email protected] and my skype name is jeff.york1 ( uh oh my real name ) So please do send me a friend request! I will respond thanks.

-JeffYes

dam :( , haha it's ok i still go a few other locations to go.

a new pistol. keep it once youv finished & we'll put it in my mod "our mod". im got 12 new wepons done so far so one more will be nice.

--

lol iv roped you in at the deep end :P , in saying that if you want to join me then your welcome, but be warned that this is a new dlc & its currantly at 1.5gig haha.

hello

I am just a noob to 3Ds Max, only been at it a few months

I have a mod I just started about 6 hours ago if you are interested, even if you just want to throw out some ideas or make a chair or something

I view it as a long term mod, mostly as something to motivate me to keep practiceing my 3D modeling

but if you want to help the link is in my sig (first one)

and if you are really a master of 3Ds Max, I would take any advice you could give me on how to get better, some of my work is in my sig

but anyways, have fun on this site

Greetings! If yuo are interested yuo could join the Phoenix project. A person of your skill would be most welcome.

Here is a link to my photobucket account, it has a bunch of pictures of the mod so far.

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/S...iafilter=images

So far all the meshes have been made by me in 3ds max.

Ilook forward to hearing back from you. :)

Welcome JeffYes! I don't have any mods to try and con you into working on for me, nor models to request from you, but welcome regardless! We can always use more modders around here, especially people who can churn out the polygons.

-Pax

welcome! As you probably have already noticed, anyone with 3d experience is going to be very popular.

Enjoy your stay and remember, alot of mod projects are massive and ambitious, yet very few actually get finished unless everyone is dedicated. Be cautious about joining projects that are massive in scope, most will amount to no more than pipe dreams and unfinished content.

Not to discourage you, there are alot of fine projects of large scope and scale that are doing well, but there are always alot more start-ups than there are completions, if you know what i mean.

If you havent already, grab Niftools and Nifskope and learn them well. Those will be your bread & butter. The GECK is just an overglorified mesh-placing-suite with some database editing on the side. The real juicey stuff happens in the 3d creation and nif stages. Geck is only where it all comes together. (unless you're using FOSE, then the skies the limit)