Camels! A request for a new mount.

sgtdoc

You heard the title right, I would like to request a Camel mount mod. Now we all know that Skyrim is a very harsh, cold environment and we typically think of Camels as being middle-eastern desert dwellers. Well step back because I'm about to blow your mind (though that probably isn't about to happen) Bactrian Camels, the ones with two humps, live in Mongolia and are more than capable of surviving in a cold and harsh environment. They are really cool animals and would make amazing mounts.

Bactrian Camels in the snow.

Bactrian Camel Saddled

Bactrian Camel Saddled and mounted.

**Note that these images do not belong to me, I pulled them from Google image search to be used purely as a reference**

I could totally see like various things being carried on the sides of the saddle and behind the rear hump (sacks, bundles, weapons, tools, equipment of various sorts) I would think it'd be possible, though a lot of work. And given that there aren't any(that I've found) there probably isn't a huge crowd of people who'd get super excited. But it'd make my day, Camels are amazing animals and totally underrated. I would appreciate your time and effort, and I do appreciate people at least looking over this request.

***Bactrian Camels are categorized as critically endangered in the wild, human's expanding and claiming natural oasis has led to a dwindling habitat. They are the largest of the only two remaining Camel species on Earth, the other being the more well known Dromedary(the ones with only one hump). Just food for thought, raise awareness one person at a time :D! ***

• 5 years later...