Follower limit

marabunta5

Heya All Could you Give me tips/help on making the max follower Limit Higher? as i know it is max 4 or Someting. I have much more Enemies on the raods so more allies with me Would also be nice =) and if There is something that does what i said could you post a Link but I prefer to do it my self ( so i get more modding experience)

Thanks Azir. Sarya im talking about the Limit of companions in oblivion ( duh) if you hav too many after you most wont do a thing and You keep getting a message Like you have too many followers I want to change that Limit so Most partner mods can be usefull when you also use stuff like OOO or MMM ( more enemies) edit: Like most parter mods (CM) has several multy character "sub" mods Like BB ( 6 companions) your game lags heavily if you get more than 4/3 partners.. i really wish to know how to remove that Limit it would also be helpfull for Many modding teams i guess

Is there a mod that allows you more companions?

Another thing, why do companions act like the Three Stooges when following you? They act like they don't know how to walk and keep bumping into each other and going around in circles. What's up with that? Is there a mod to fix that, too?

i got the mythic demons mod, and i used the devil and set up the rest witht he armor, and the one int he ominous armor wouldnt attack... no matter what i did, and the sage n necro equipped staves that had run out of power... cm partners must hate me