Pictures of your characters...

hawkey

• 2 weeks later...

post-72870-1132128441.jpgim not smart enough to make a pic page :OP

this is with:

Ascadian Styles, Balmora University, Balmora Waterfall, Better Bodies Daedric Armor, Better Bodies 2.2, Castle Vianden 2.1, Darker Morrowind, Both Leeloo Full Face Replcer & Add On, Heaven's Lookout, Improved Teleportation, All 6 Tamriel Armor Mods, All 3 Metal Queen Boutique Mods, Peaceful Birds, Qarls Gothic Attire & its addon, Silk Dragon Imports... and several of my own.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have and screens of the character I beat the game with (nor do I have the save file anymore =/), but this is a character I played around with for a bit earlier this year (mostly just used her for playtesting mods - she's basically a lancer)

post-42651-1132834926.jpg

And this is my ninja character :)

post-42651-1132835126.jpg

qiet impressive. Looks lik all of you are using some mods..., a time ago so was I, but hen I just wanted to play the original game (it's praty well balanced after all, so you do not need to import your own superweapons ;) ) here are some of my classical chars (they're really poor, but looks stylish)

post-40930-1133470784.jpg

post-40930-1133470807.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This is my new Breton character. Her name is Diann Duciel and her class

is Praecantrix... at least that's what she wrote on the stupid form of

the Imperiaux. Her familiar Ashe is there in the background. He's tougher

than he looks too.

Diann is rising quickly in the Mages Guild. Magicka flows strongly in her

and learning new spells is like remembering what she has always known.

She is of the mingled blood of the Witches of Daggerfall.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/Owen...DiannDuciel.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this is my character, he is a LvL 10 Predator. the armor he's wearing is The Knights of Tamriel Armor of Jet and Gold used by the Order of the Leopard. his main weapon for now are his dual serrated blades on his wrist. no helmet yet as i'm currently searching for his mask.

post-84232-1142834114.jpg

Predators aren't canon are they? :P

These are my two later characters. The one I first finished the main quest with was an Imperial in glass armour.

A female dunmer named Wendelaine Indarys (I got the manor so I took the name =). Specialized in blades and heavy armour mostly. I was using a lot of mods by this point...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Tubal/th_Morrowind17.jpg

The other is a character I used both to explore how to make a custom race and to play as a vampire (using a few mods, of course =). As you can see I'm a big fan of matching followers as well. She got a nicer tatoo a bit later in the game but this was the only screen showing her follower I had available.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Tubal/th_Morrowind27.jpg