The New World

Morsul

The New World is a big mod project, that just started. At the moment we are looking for anybody that can help with the project.

While exploring the Wasteland, the player will eather find a huge wall, or meet an NPC that can give the direction. From this loaction the player can travel to the new world by train. After traveling to Jeff Heldens Station, the player will find himself in a completely new setting, Where green tree's stand between the new buildings. After registering at the station the player gets a passport that gives him /her access to the new found city, and his/her private appatment. Than the player can start to discover the New World. and dive into a serries of mysteries, dwelling back all the way to the Knights Templar.

The New World will be a mod of atleast the size of a normal DLC, maybe even bigger. Besides building the mod and it's storyline, I will also do research and development to try to build it as an online mod. allowing up to 100 players on one server. If this is possible the goal is to keep the RPG-feeling of the game, instead of losing that and becoming a 3D chatsystem, like what hapened to World of Warcraft :whistling:

The New World

These will be our goals:

1. Build a complete new world, located North-North-East of Washington DC, on the South-side of Baltimore. (Lithicum Heights)
  2. Create all kinds of new items and skins. They are rebuilding the world, so no ruins anymore and no radio-active food.
  3. Build a massive storyline.
  4. If possible, publish it as a Online RPG extention, having people play fallout 3 online within the borders off the new world (so it won't crash with other mods.

Any Help is welcome. The New World

Id love to help out, this seems like a good project. I do mainly world building, but I can do basic texture work, and scripting.

I don't want to give to much info, because that could very easely spoil the mod, and since it's big, it's hard to say what part is and what is not. In the Builders Forum on the site you can find all the info that is worked out. (this means communicated on, and not finished). It could, and probably will, contain spoilers. Guests can't see everything for (spoiler) same reason.

The New World

• 2 weeks later...