anybody want to join a mod.

jackpack

ahh?,

its all ent quiet all of a sudden haha.... some ppl musta thought i had nothing.

but seriously if anyone wants to try there hand & get into modding then im shure i can show you some stuff & youl be joining a darn fine mod.

im doing a base at the moment which is compleate. i now need to make 4 floors that the lift drops you off in so that will be one interior cell "maby 2 dependin of the amount of clutter eachg floor takes".

so thats what im doing at the moment.

---

this is the other idea i was thinking about & would probably help the person who wants to help me aswell as giveing you a full half share of the mod?.

so as i said theres 2 factions & im currantly doing the main faction location & stuff. this is whare someone else can step in.

the other faction has taken over a location & set up there, sooooo i want someone to take over the other faction & make it your own. you design the base. basicly you make a base that then gets merged with this one & then if your really into it we can decide how far you want to go with it on your own before it gets merged by decideing what othere armour\clothing thay ware "not excludeing the one i give you" , what there main wepons "not excludeing the one i give you". theres some details i need to give you about the base, aswell as some items & the faction armour. you wont need to do the quest part or consol\terminals, but the base needs a good thinker with imagination.

the more you do to this faction then the faster we will pregress :)

so who want it...

I'm really new to modding, since I only did Bethesda's tutorial and watched some videos...

But designing a base is something from the tutorial, so maybe I could help you out.

Oh, and I have a good imagination.

ok litrydow.

i presume like me youv seen independence day more than once :D.

i want you to make an interior cell that resembles that of inside the a51 complex. ie "clean room" that leads into the bit where thay got the ufo & the freak show room.

dont worry about tables & clutter. just a basic layout will be good. we can also come to custom wall coulors at a l8tr dy if needed.

ps: i once made a compleate replica of the stargate command with the geck so its shouldnt be too hard :D?.

---

Callighan, are you up for doing faction 2 location.

ok Litrydow.

iv been messin about to feed your imagination & i guess theres things about the a51 cell you might not be able to do!. so iv done some to show you :)

the geck & objects provided are really simple to some ppl & could get otheres thinking that thay cant do certin things. because a enclave door wont fit a vault frame & a metro wall wont fit a cave wall?.

so this is where your imagination comes in & you use all the resourses & think your way thru thinks.

so apart from retextureing the wall to white like the film "which can be done" iv basicly made the clean room entrance just as you leave the elevator by turning a bit of class into a door & useing some other glass as walls & then adding a card-reader to open the door.

simples :D

if theres something you get stuck at then dont hesitate to ask questions.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9905/entrance.png

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1057/door.png

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4659/dooropen.png