Mod suggestion to make New Vegas more enjoyable?

rainbranchtTJ

Hey all, I've been playing Fallout 3 for a long time now, and think it's time to switch to New Vegas again, just to change up the story/setting. I've always liked 3 a lot more than NV because NV feels to organized, it doesn't seem to have the same level of post apocalyptic chaos that 3 does. It always felt like in NV you were more reliant on interactions with other factions and that you had to do all there work and didn't have the lone survival feel as 3. Pretty much, it seems like the game revolves around you being every bodies b&@*$.

So of course I'm going to use mods, I'm just wondering what direction you can point me in to make my game feel more free.

I liked NPC's Travel, Travellers for F3, but couldn't find a version for New Vegas.

Also, I'll be looking into this shortly, but what is the NV version of CALIBR, CRAFT, Darnified UI and other essentials ?

Well some essiantails I never start a new game without are:

Niner

NMC's texture pack

NVSE

FlashLight

Willow

Authenthic Burned Man

Lucky 38 reloaded

NVB 1+2

Someguyseries(would be a safe bet since his mods require it)

Several Handgun mods(revolvers, pistols, magnums I love em)

Save Cass

New Vegus Uncut series

Now there is another mod you can get if you liked FO3 that much. But I am afraid we cant mention its name on this site. Plus it depends on How stable you want the mod to be.