Farm Life

Oldwolfe

Appearently nexus decided to hate me and caused me to loose my long-winded post. So I'll shorten things up and post here.

Anyway I'm working on those suggestions Oldwolfe, least the simpler ones (a chicken-coop might have to be built from the ground up). Give me a day or two to complete it.

To be honest I was half jesting at the rusted tractor thing. It would be great to have, I just thought it was amusing that Besetheda never made one themselves nor did they make a pick-up truck concept or anything other than the simple cars, buses, semi-trucks, and army trucks. especially since there are several ranch/farm type places throughout the wasteland.

If Tony doesn't mind and it doesn't hamper nor interfere with his projects already underway, then a rusted tractor model would be nice. But I don't want to put any more of a load on his plate.

As for the expansion of the ranch in the area suggested. I'm not sure but if we do that we may have to do something about the radiers at the drive-in. Least they decide to attack the cattle and such. The idea of expanding beyond the borders could be done (the fence near the barn rides right on that anyway) or one could expand toward that concrete pad. Or we could just do something about the radiers.

I've been thinking about possibly just bulldozing the Drive in and putting the Mayors house up there... just an idea though, havn't decided weather or not it is a good idea, I can't think of anything usefull about the drive in... just shoot up a few raiders and walk on...

do you know how possible it is to edit the terain? clearing out some of the small surface rocks would make it so much easier to find good spots

but I sapose it doesn't matter if the house is ontop of a rock, does in....