Very small mod request

IlConquerorIl

Hi guys,

I'm using the awesome COL Brotherhood and Outcast armor replacers and want to make textures for the outcast robots that match the colors of their armor.

The texturing itself is not a problem, but I need to find a way to have the game actually use them. I don't know how to use the GECK, so I can't make a mod that alters the textures myself.

If somebody could make this very small mod, that would be awesome and I would be very gratefull!!!

I don't know if an esp-file is needed and/or a nifscope model or whatnot. I don't know anything about that stuff. All I need is a standalone mod that alters the textures of the outcast robots. The robots I'm talking about are the Outcast variants of the Robobrain, Sentry Bot, Mr. Gutsy and Protectron. The 'new' textures can simply be copies of the standard textures. I will change them anyway, so they only have to be there as placeholders. This way I can override these placeholders with my own textures and then the mod will make sure they show up in the game.

As you can tell I'm very, VERY new to modding, so thank you very much if you want to do this for me! Any constructive feedback is appreciated too :smile:

Grtz, Il Conqueror Il

(P.S.: I posted this in both the Mod Talk section as the Mod Request section. I didn't know which one was the better one. Feel free to replace it.)

Edited by Il Conqueror Il