Stuff from Oblivion...

katashy

I personally think a great mod idea would be to bring some stuff from Oblivion into Fallout 3.

I don't THINK you can take the actual armour/clothes/weapons due to some weird copyright law or something, but maybe have stuff based on it.

I tried to start a mod which brings the Dark Brotherhood into Fallout 3. I made some NPCs, made a base of operations for them, and just before i saved, it crashed... :wallbash: :verymad: :down:

So, as i can't be bothered trying again at the moment, i decided to make a suggestion.

Any thoughts or comments, thinking of making a mod like this? Please, do tell!

That is not the case at all. Many of the assets used in Oblivion were used under licenses that prevent their re-use in other games, even other games be Bethesda. Only user-made content can be legally used in other games like Fallout 3. If content from Oblivion is re-made for Fallout 3 from scratch, then that's alright too.

Anyway, let's not turn this thread into a discussion of copyright law. It's not about copying assets directly from Oblivion to Fallout 3 anyway, so that topic isn't very relevant.

Cipscis