Sais

shera

Could someone make a pair of sais to use in the game as weapons. I would like to make an Elektra character, and you can't have Elektra without her sais. :biggrin:

I would really appreciate it. Here is a picture. :thanks:

Well, one can be done as of now, since dual wielding them has been quite tircky to do so far. Try taking a look at the in-progress JS Black's Ghosts mod, since it is close to real dual wielding.

Well, one can be done as of now, since dual wielding them has been quite tircky to do so far. Try taking a look at the in-progress JS Black's Ghosts mod, since it is close to real dual wielding.

Hi. I tried doing a search for JS Black's Ghosts mod, but I couldn't find it. Could you provide a link to it? Thanks for your help. :thanks:

it does not exist...

not yet at least... and there are no sais in it anyway...

and those "things" in the pic aint real sais... sais were not sharp, they were a police weapon and not intended to kill right away, only if really intended... also were theyoften used "wrong way round" which would be kinda nasty if it was bladed

best sai use ever (apart from raphael the turtle dude) can be witnessed in "Hanzo the Razor"

well maybe some secret ninja clans had sharpened ones tho.... unlikely nevertheless :D

edit: appearantly they were used by commoners aswell...