Dynamic and Growing Town

Tony the Wookie

Ah, still looking even better than before :D The houses look they are kind of from our era, if that is supposed to be when they are from...

Start working on the other parts of the house before you continue texturing. It will make you feel like you accomplished just a bit more ;)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, still looking even better than before :D The houses look they are kind of from our era, if that is supposed to be when they are from...

Start working on the other parts of the house before you continue texturing. It will make you feel like you accomplished just a bit more ;)

I didn't do any texturing yet, I just changed my render settings to be higher quality (just learned how to do that today...)

That looks amazing.

I wish I lived there........but I'd have to drop my computer and me into a pool at the same time causing our electromagnoenergies to be combined into one. I just seems like a hassle. Good work though.

Well, thats good to hear, since that was kindof the idea, make a player house you would actualy want to live in :wink:

though I am still debateing whether I want to use it as the player house at all, or make a similar style house but smaller for the player, and use this one as the mayors house... once I get this done I can make a copy of it to cut apart and form into other houses...

The town is really going to be a mix between pre-war houses that have been fixed up (like the one im working on) and post-war made log cabins that were build after the creation of the town. The wall is also going to be post-war built.

But anyways, what do you think I should do for the walls? Normal siding, brick, stone, or mabe it would look cool with old worn out wood like this texture I put together last night for the log cabins and stuff... I tried to make it look all faded, but I think I might have gone a bit too far

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4968/tonymartinboxes.jpg