Dynamic and Growing Town

Tony the Wookie

i dont know if its to late to give an opinion or if its already been said but i would like to see some competition in getting the town girls like maybe a younger guy pays you to take a beating from him while the girl watches to prove himself then he pays you a feww caps / day if you help him with his relationship like getting him gifts to give to her or aid him on her quests . and maybe if the towns at max upgrade you can get 2 deathclws chand to the wall that help keep intruders out and maybe feed them brahmin steak to keep motivated . just a thought

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy poo x3. I will add this to the info I got from your email. And if you make the windows 100 polys that's fine, but always remember - the fewer the better. Modeling is about what he player sees, not what actually exists.

Guess you can't say s*h*i*t.

Also, try to do spell check on the stuff you post. I'm copy/pasting some of it into Word. And, let's rename the Super Mutant Barber. I figure they had Fawkes in the game, why not another revolutionary? Maybe Ernesto "Che" Guevara, call the mutie barber Che or something? Thought it'd be cool. Let me know.

And, let's rename the Super Mutant Barber. I figure they had Fawkes in the game, why not another revolutionary? Maybe Ernesto "Che" Guevara, call the mutie barber Che or something? Thought it'd be cool. Let me know.

nah, thats a bit much, and sort of a cliche, considering the following Che has nowadays

but (forget the Barber's name) but it was a bit weird, could do with a change

oh, and about Ghouls

they don't age

cause one of the women in the Underworld restaurants gets mentioned as a "prewar ghoul" that she was born human before the war, and became a ghoul when the bombs dropped, and she was in her mid twenties even 200 years after her ghoulification

so the bit about Franklin being a younger Ghoul wouldn't fit, maybe he just wanted to settle down and got tired of being a wastelander?

(I'm just being overly picking about details)

And, let's rename the Super Mutant Barber. I figure they had Fawkes in the game, why not another revolutionary? Maybe Ernesto "Che" Guevara, call the mutie barber Che or something? Thought it'd be cool. Let me know.

nah, thats a bit much, and sort of a cliche, considering the following Che has nowadays

oh, and about Ghouls

they don't age

cause one of the women in the Underworld restaurants gets mentioned as a "prewar ghoul" that she was born human before the war, and became a ghoul when the bombs dropped, and she was in her mid twenties even 200 years after her ghoulification

so the bit about Franklin being a younger Ghoul wouldn't fit, maybe he just wanted to settle down and got tired of being a wastelander?

Well, I didn't mean he was literaly younger in a phisical sence, but he has changed a lot in his 277 years as a goul. What I mean by a younger goul is him being about 112 as opposed to 285 or whatever. when he is less mature and more out for himself and stuff.

oh, and about Ghouls

they don't age

It'd still be nice to stay in the vein of Revolutionaries. Maybe war heroes? Watson...name of a revolutionary and a couple heroes. Better than Glorpok or whatever it was, no offense of course.

And Ghouls do age. They are just people who decompose at a much slower rate than unaffected humans. So, in reality, Franklin could be older, you'd just have to make sure their age was appropriated to the age they were once the bombing began. It's not like they'd live forever.