Need to overwrite dead body cleanup script.

Fusiontron

I have NPCs in my mod which already exist in my savegame. They had the deadbodycleanup script attached to them but I want them to be permanent corpses as I am putting many dragon landing markers in the vicinity. Even though I removed the script in my savegame they still get sent to the green and purple room even though I both removed the script and deleted the death container in the hall of the dead. If anyone knows how I can write a new script which makes them permanent corpses, let me know. I also tried changing the attributes of the existing script, but that didn't do anything either.

I could hypothetically delete the references from the mod and put in new ones but some of the actors include vanilla ones which would break quests. I don't know how to do this other than starting a new game which would be a non-option for 90% of the users of this mod.

Edited by Fusiontron

Well that doesn't work either. And I unchecked and rechecked my mod but still nothing the bodies still disappear. I also tried adding a package using the condition GetIsDead and travel to an XMarker but that didn't work. On another note, I tried changed the condition for guard dialogue so that they say "Out of the way lizard!" to NPC Argonians as well but that didn't work.