museum

nick 71

i have always wished i had the skill to mod/make one of the wings in the museum and thought it would be sweet to have the WWII wing open to be able to get WWII weapons and armor. Does anyone think they would be up to the challenge? :thanks:

Requested weapons so far from other people-

MP40

Luger

MG42

thompson

BAR

PPSH

i have always wished i had the skill to mod

well... mabe you should try to learn... the GECK isn't that hard really

modding really only takes a willingness to learn and some basic problem solving skills

3D modeling really only takes good observation skills and a whole lot of pateince

I'm not saying that it is easy, but almost anyone if they bother to try can find something they can do, and really, setting up and extention to the museum might be an easy mod to start on, mabe go through the Vault tutorial, but enstead of makeing a vault, set up a museum...

and how about this, if you (not someone else you asked to make it for you, but you) make this mod, I will make a 3D model of a WW2 tank for you to put into it

Tony the Wookies right, its really easy to use. hey, even i can do it (people hate my mods though(a lot(Really...)))... and there are loads of videos on youtube. the only thing i have trouble with are scripts and navmesh (god is hate navmesh so much, HELP!!!) so give it a go. get the GECK on:

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/downloads/geck.html

i forgot how to do links so just copy this and put it in the search engine