Argonian wedding mod.

Fusiontron

My last Argonian mod was all about the brutality of life on the docks in Windhelm. Now it is time for something more optimistic. There's about 3 notes you can read in either the Bee and Barb or Temple of Mara for info on a traditional Argonian wedding that Talen-Jei wants Maramal to arrange. All I know is that the ceremony is supposed to take hours and that there is a side-quest to give Talen-Jei some jewels to make a special ring for Keerava. We can start by changing the texture for the Bond of Matrimony to be different. I'm also thinking that the entire ceremony will be in Jel so we will need male and female voice actors or I could just use the vanilla hissing noises and try to multi-track them. Any ideas for this are welcome I think it would be a great mod.

• 3 years later...

Perhaps it would be interesting to add a "Dating" System. Also, instead of having the Amulet of Mara, the Player could simply wear the Argonian Wedding Band. Madesi could possibly be the one to craft it, and the Player would just have to gather all of the necessary items for it. Then the Player would use the Dialogue Menu to ask his/her potential mate, "Will you marry me?" In response, the Potential Spouse would reply with a "Yes," the Wedding Band would be unequipped and transferred over to the Spouse, and the Ceremony would take place at the Bee and Barb. Maybe there could be a new Argonian NPC who comes to the Bee and Barb specifically for the wedding. Finally, the two will become three (Including the Hist).

...I don't know, I'm just throwing it out there...