Newbie mistakes fallout 3 version

orctor

-Don't know about the Pip-Boy light and cused the game for not have flashlight ( the first three day of gaming).

- Uses car as cover during a firefight.

- Go to Graydith with a level 3 character with only a 10 mm gun with less than 40 bullest and a combat knive.

("oh it's only a few ants i solve this quikly as in the Springvale school".. whats they have firebreath oh boy...)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man... I had several newby experiences, some of which involved:

1. Cars. 'Nuff said.

2. Blowing up Megaton without first getting the bobblehead. >_<

3. Picking up guns from fallen enemies and then dropping then, thinking it gave me ammo.

4. Dropping a bottlecap mine while backpeddaling from a Super Mutant/Radscorpian/fast enemy.

5. Not knowing how to repair until level 15 (before Broken Steel)

6. Not learning how to properly lockpick until about level 10 (once again, without Broken Steel)

7. Shooting a Fat Man down a long corridor thing that I would be far enough away from the explosion.

8. Stepping on a skeleton while sneaking around a building, causing it to spaz, causing me to unload on it, causing everyone in the building to know where I was.

9. Blasting a Super Mutant's head off and savoring the victory for too long, getting my own head smashed open from behind.

10. Taking cover behind a truck (even worse than a car or bus) only to have myself knocked down by a small explosion, and then being propelled in several different directions at once. :confused:

But that was then, and this is now, when I shoot first and ask questions later... And don't take cover behind potentially explosive objects. :P

Cheers,

gman021