Main Quest: 5%

Powers: 2%

Scripts: 35%

Voice Acting: 0%

Models/Textures: 0%

Features:

-Intergrates a whole new Main Quest.

-You find yourself with electrical powers due to xxx

-You make your way through the wasteland finding out who you are, what you are capable of doing, and why you are capable.

-Rely on your electric abilities to play through most of the wasteland. (Puny guns are no match for your electric shock!)

If I want to get this baby to playable level before the summer ends then I'll obviously need help. If you want to sign up for ANYTHING then just let me know. But what I will need is:

-A Voice Actor (Male and Female)

-Texturerer (I'm helpless when it comes to texturing.)

Current Team

Main Planner:

t3hf4ll0ut

Perks/Powers:

Callighan

Scripts:

t3hf4ll0ut (Help from Darkfirebird)

Interiors/Buildings:

t3hf4ll0ut

Voice Acting:

N/A

Modeler:

N/A (Me if all else fails. :()

Textures:

N/A

I need all of those filled up before I can start getting into depth with the mod. Please help out guys. :)

1. Paralyse

2. Disarm enemies

3. Electrocute to death

4. "Re-wire" robots to work for you

5. Disarm mines

6. Insta-hack a terminal

7. Insta-kill fists

Simply put, a lot. :)

I would suggest you set up a balancing system like an ammunition system of some sort. For example, in order to use electrical powers, you have to have electronic charge. The higher the power, the more charge you need. The player's body might have a finite daily charge which can be filled by sleeping or "consuming" power sources such as an energy cell.

Or perhaps you could use a karma based balance system. The more you use your powers, the more you get karma penalties.

If we had decent kicking animations (unfortunately, we don't), I'd suggest the Super Inazuna Kick.

Hehe, I honestly will fail so hard at animations, so no animations.

Btw, good idea. Maybe I could add generators into each power station that would refill your electrical charge. Or perhaps use batteries to refill a small amount.

I was thinking of adding an electrical power grenade using the grenade animation and pulse grenade effect.

Bad News Also: I didn't backup the .esp I was working on, before I formatted lol. So now I need to install everything again and start from scratch. This would be good though to let my ideas in.

Well, attack animations are nasty business.

I suggest you make do with Vanilla animations. Once you've released a version with vanilla animations, you can afford to do new animations. Unless, you're planning to make a splash with animations similar to JS Black's Ghosts mod.

+1 support in your endeavour. :)

Oh no, I wasn't asking for kick animations. That stuff must be tough, with the hardcoding and whatnot. Doing the Super Inazuna Kick on some Mutie would just be priceless.