What mount would you most like to see in oblivion?

coburnw

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a mount, but steerable ships would be cool. With docks in leyawiin and bravil. actually, since theres a ROAD blocking the topal bay from the rest of the niben, you'd need leyawiin reborn. but i cant. because it kills fps. sorry open cities.

Not really a mount, but steerable ships would be cool. With docks in leyawiin and bravil. actually, since theres a ROAD blocking the topal bay from the rest of the niben, you'd need leyawiin reborn. but i cant. because it kills fps. sorry open cities.

I believe there are already two mods like this. One is from Reneer and the other is something about pirates.

hmmm something like....Tiger or....Dinosaurus xDDDDDDD Yeah that would be nice....

I think theres also a mod like this, for the tiger that is, but it might be a panthar or something. All you'd have to really do is change the textures some to make it a tiger. There's a clannfear rideable too, that's dinosaurus-ish.

Guys,I think that the coolest mount in TES Oblivion would be a......BIG WOOLF.YEAH!!!!

I JUST LOVE WOLVES!!!

So how about it????????

????????????

? :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: