[WIP] JaySuS Starcraft 2 Terran Marine Armor

jaysus

im saying i like it.

it needs a lot of manual editiong like thicker elbow joints & knee joints. plus i heard the usa teens stick socks down there pants lol. he looks like he got a watermellon haha.

i dont know what starcraft is or if you want this to be a stargraft armour?. but some jaysus magic & new featurs this vould look good. even if its not 100% looking like starcraft origonal it will look betr & im shure thats the goal.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I remember in the original teaser for SC2 it showed some jets on the rear of the armor. Now, it turns out they weren't jets, but really serious exhaust ports.

My idea would be to add the exhaust from a mister handy to the rear ports of this armor, or create a similar fx to mister handy's propulsion jet, just make the jet smaller. Even mr handy's main propulsion jet would be too large for this armor.

im a huge fan of starcraft been playing it forever can't wait for this mod to come out jaysus or is it jesus lol anyway this should be great. The only critique i have is the pauldrons they do look weird i don't think the sc armour pauldrosn were so wing shaped.

Yeah I kinda agree on the sc1 armor, it does fit it a little betta but DAMN fine work on what you've got so far. I do think the pauldrons are a little to "wingy" but the detail and scale are spot on considering what your working with. I'd say do an urban camo themed one...just cause.

Well from my experience with the armor...and the "wing" effect of the shoulders,

it seems to stem from the fact that the upper arms are exceptionally thin.

Here is a pic with the same thin upper arms but the idle animation/ posture is changed

for power armor.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/SpektralRecon/suggestions.jpg

the posture helps alittle, also the arms are being redone to make them look

like they belong more with the powered combat suit.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/SpektralRecon/arm6.jpg

If that doesnt work still, probably see about changing the shoulders

why dose every armour need shoulderpads anyway?.

look at all the new armours gomeing out & that ALL have shoulderpads. all right theres pads on this armour origonaly but comprimise mannnnn :D

if it looks good even bettr than the origonal then its a win win situation.