[WIP] JaySuS Starcraft 2 Terran Marine Armor

jaysus

well spectre has a bunch of pics of all kinds ;)

and i heared hes playing with this armor yet too :P

-----------------

anyway...

its basicly done now!

all thats left is a neat idea on how to put it ingame...

thus i ask you people for your great ideas,

plz nothing like "oh please make a total conversion"... such requests dont even reach the sight of my eyes :P

opinions, wishes, etc here is the place and time to let em flow!

and now move out marines! gogogo!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've got an idea, this Armor was commissioned by the U.S. government as an improvement on the T-51b power armor, the reason it was made was because the U.S. was afraid of a possible alien invasion due to more and more encounters with U.F.O.s(As technology is advanced in the future, we could detect such things better and aliens are lore friendly) Codenamed the Starcraft project, it never saw the light of day and resides in the National Guard Depot should it ever be needed by the National Guard to protect the President from an Alien attack.

Looks really great

but what about the helmet if you say you only have to place it ingame? :(

And I think it would be a good new Enclave Armor. The Enclave has Space stations or at least Satellites (Orbital Strike) so it could be a Power Armr with an integrated Space Suit to defend the maintanence Personal from the new Alien threat.

a team of enclave soldier was sent in the Deathclaw sanctuary to capture some of the beats, they had experimental armor, yet they were still killed.

Also we need an helmet and i created a gun that fire nails 10 times faster tahn the railgun launcher ^.^ (aka marine rifle)

Haha, nice. Not sure if the latest rifle is nicknamed the 'Impaler' like the last one was, though.

The SCII gun would complete the armor. I really don't see any vanilla weapons working with this armor otherwise.

and the helmet.