Looking or fat model skin for guy.

EX7R3M3

:thumbsup: hey guys...sry if this is wrong board to be posting this...but i'm looking for a body model that's fat....i don't want rock hard six pack for my warrior...i want him fat....preferbly with chest hair....i've been looking for 1 but can't find it anywhere? :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: hey guys...sry if this is wrong board to be posting this...but i'm looking for a body model that's fat....i don't want rock hard six pack for my warrior...i want him fat....preferbly with chest hair....i've been looking for 1 but can't find it anywhere? :rolleyes:

Well mesh wise it's pretty easy to make a character fat in the CS. Grant you, you will need to make a copy of the race you want to be fat if they are a vanilla race. Then just adjust their weight. The copy of the race is to make it so you don't have fat NPC's of that race walking around all over. As per body textures, Roberts Male Body 3 had some hairy textures, as you can tell from the screenshots. Not super hairy but there is some fuzz on what looks to be Imperial, Nord, possibly Breton chests.

So my advice is download and install Roberts Male Body 3. Then open up the CS, go to race... Make a copy of one of the hairy races. Make sure you make the copy playable. Then adjust the weight for the males of said race so they're nice and fat.

Hope this helps. :)

Go back one more to Robert's Male Body v2 for a Beer Belly.

While still a bit muscular the texture could be softened using the Gimp.

He will look a bit fatter.

He will still only be fat while not wearing a shirt or armour. With the

exception of a few vests.