Slave, Lovers, & Companion Vault combo Mod

Mardrigon

I like the Slave mod about buying Slaves and having them carry gear for you, but they cower :confused: and dont fight. ((Addition there)) Lovers http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2341 ( by Werewolf2000ad ) or Wasteland Player http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1306 ( by SinisterChipmunk) where you can earn women (( or men {needs to be added for female characters} :blink: )) thru charms. Now the RR Companion Vault http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3644 (created by ttomwv) mod allows for a player to give his SCC a place to party. But can also select gaurds to change routines, and SO here is my suggestion.

1) Assign jobs to lovers or slaves ( maybe even your adventuring companions ) while at a location (home/vault).
a) go Watch tv or listen to radio or read

b) make meals and serve using ingredients from frig or shelves

c) cleaning actions like sweeping or removing clutter drops fro player and placing on shelves or containers

2) Edit text for their new environment with dialect maybe not voiced but with synthisyziers that can be fixed

3) assign bedding or rooms

a) bed rack or chambers for vault modding

b) duties for earning player money "oldest profession" or making items cooking, weapons, and armor maybe even repair station based on NPC abilities

4) COMPLETE REMOVAL OF ANNOYING WADSWORTH ( you have roomates why need him) ;D
I understand that this is a huge request or suggestion for modding but even with this community i think the task is posible. to make things simpler a simple internal modification to the MEGATON home or Tenpenny suite might be a good mini...... "Live-in NPC Remake" or "Roommate Mod". Here are some simple suggestions that might make the mod possible:

Megaton
1) use the 'Naval Cots' from Rivet City with one locker at the head or foot of each

2) Cover the second floor completely over no opening placeing the live ins there, enabling bunking rows for multiple roommates

3) Replace door with wall and remove wall between master bedroom and second floor room, add larger bed

4) Move stairs forward and square off the first floor (adding space infront of stairs and near kicthen area

5) align a bath area (shower) under stairs

6) streamline kitchen stove moved to left shelfing and frig nearst shower

7) Downstairs can have a single bed and table and seating for 4 with wall mounted smaller radio like on the old 50s Diners away from stairs

8) Hangin from ceiling a TV can be mounted facing the table

9) Upstairs in master room, double bed, desk w/ or w/o terminal, weapons locker, and lab

10) roomates' room has infirmary and soda machine against master bedroom

Tenpenny

We can all agree that is a room and not a suite their are mods already out there covering that only the addition and subtraction of appliances, furniture and NPC coding for actions

Its just an idea i havn't read thru ever single mod just yet, that others have placed in here just yet.

and i am willing to help with coding and modeling of any thing just need textures and graphics ( I ain't the best artist :unsure: unless it involves strictly architecturual designs for homesand the like