Voice Acting

django623

Can you do a Super Mutant?

He is a mostly civilized Super Mutant who just so happens to be a Barber

and he sometimes messes up peoples hair and will get upset if you say anything

here is my mod

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=137271

I will need other characters around the town later, but I am still very early in the mod

For sure man that looks awesome.

Email me lines i need to say?

I'll have to work on my super mutant voice but in the email you can tell me how he should sound or atleast how he looks.

I can do any other male kind of part aswell.

Flip! Id love to do that meself. Is it just speaking into a Microphone and recording it or is there alot more to it?

here is my mod

I will need other characters around the town later, but I am still very early in the mod

I'll have to work on my super mutant voice but in the email you can tell me how he should sound or atleast how he looks.

Well, I don't actualy have the lines, I have a guy helping me out by putting in the character diologue and stuff in the game, but I emailed him, so he will contact you with whatever he has so far

Right now we are still really early in the mod, so many of the male characters don't have much diologue yet, but once they do you can deffinatly do the voice for some of them (tell me if there are in particular you want to do, and if there are any lines you think they should say)

Well i have a Microphone I use to speak to people via webcam....dunno if I have recording software on me PC tho I am suprised what I have found on it, software that I never knew I had. Ill give it a try...

here is my mod

Well, I don't actualy have the lines, I have a guy helping me out by putting in the character diologue and stuff in the game, but I emailed him, so he will contact you with whatever he has so far

Right now we are still really early in the mod, so many of the male characters don't have much diologue yet, but once they do you can deffinatly do the voice for some of them (tell me if there are in particular you want to do, and if there are any lines you think they should say)

Ok cool i will be looking forward to getting the lines and getting started.

Its great to be involved in your mod.

Well i have a Microphone I use to speak to people via webcam....dunno if I have recording software on me PC tho I am suprised what I have found on it, software that I never knew I had. Ill give it a try...

If you mean like a headset or standup pc mic that is ok but i use an actual stage mic and a hub that transfers what i say to my recording program.

by the way, what exactly would you need to conect the mic to a computer?

I have 2 stage mics and a small PA system from when I was in my last band playing blues and rock music, do you think that could be used to get good quality recordings? The Mixer has a red/white AV output, and I have a cable that can plug that into the mic plug in my computer...

I have never really even tried recording with it though, the thought never came to me till right now

I really don't plan on recording myself, though I may decide to be the voice to one of my characters, but I think I know some girls that I could get to read some lines for me, and I could even provide some guitar music for a radiostation (though I wouldn't know how to mix in the drum tracks and mix my bass playing over my guitar playing...)

I don't know, just some ideas I just thought of, tell me if you think it will work... I have only used the thing for live performances and practice in my basement untill my band broke up, and now it just sits in my closet...

by the way, what exactly would you need to conect the mic to a computer?

I have 2 stage mics and a small PA system from when I was in my last band playing blues and rock music, do you think that could be used to get good quality recordings? The Mixer has a red/white AV output, and I have a cable that can plug that into the mic plug in my computer...

I have never really even tried recording with it though, the thought never came to me till right now

I really don't plan on recording myself, though I may decide to be the voice to one of my characters, but I think I know some girls that I could get to read some lines for me, and I could even provide some guitar music for a radiostation (though I wouldn't know how to mix in the drum tracks and mix my bass playing over my guitar playing...)

I don't know, just some ideas I just thought of, tell me if you think it will work... I have only used the thing for live performances and practice in my basement untill my band broke up, and now it just sits in my closet...

I use the sessions fast track usb hub for most things

http://www.sonotecperu.com/Fast-Track-USB.jpg

And i could help with the mixing as well im a musician lol