Flashlight mod

ekkstra

I was thinking of an idea if there should be a flashlight in fallout 3. I know theres the pip boy but that covers around the character and cant see much ahead. I thought it would be cool if there was a flashlight mod so you can see ahead during the night. Like if youre traveling in subway station or out in the wasteland at night or abandoned building at night for some looting and might not be so abandoned. I know theres the brightness setting but thats kind of dumb to me. Anyways, i would think its pretty useful at certain situations =D.

I have searched around to see if there is a flashlight mod and i havent found any. Either i suck at finding stuff or im just lazy :P.

If you found one just post it :D.

Something I also desperately wish for! Great and all to have a radius of light around you, but it doesn't really 'light the way' to wherever it is you are attempting to travel at night or in dark buildings. I REALLY hate when crap pops up out of nowhere, or all I hear are the pitter patter of feral ghoul feet before it pops up in some random direction next to me. Isn't there some means of providing directional light if the pipboy light uses standard light dynamics of some variety?