Mod to take/use various clutter? (roller skates, globes etc)

hoggle6666

Heya

Been combing trhough tons of mods on this site, trying to find one that allows me to pick up and move the clutter like roller skates, globes, baby building blocks, some buckets etc?

Anyone seen one or is it possible?

Also are there any mods around that create alot of "new" clutter items? Like vases, lamps, ragdolls etc?

Let me know

Thanks

Well you can press z to move almost all of them, but you mean you actually want them in your inventory? I don't know of a mod that does tht, because frankly I can't think of a reason to carry around roler skates you can't wear. Haha.

It should be pretty easy to accomplish using simply the GECK, though I'm curious why do you want to pick em up?

even if you did pick stuff up.

youd never get it into your house the way you want. haha i stood there for 30minutes trying to put a nukacola truck on my table, lol i was no the table on the chair jumping & droping. always ended up on the floor.

get the geck & add all the stuff you want to your house.

Yeah the geck is a pretty good option for that. Cuz I'm into decorating my house too haha and I've spent tons of time setting stuff up only for wadsworth to go knock it over >< Which is why he no longer has any AI on my machine lol.

But it would be easy to do that using the geck. Though I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you move them with z, I can move roller skates just fine. Hmm.

Heya, thanks again for all the replies

I downloaded and loaded up the GECK but its pretty complicated, even with the tuts on the wiki.

Is there a youtube flick or something that explains it in pretty much moron terms for someone like me to understand? Haha

Explains editing the house specifically I mean... or am I pretty much SOL until I learn how to use it from the beginning?

Thanks again

The tuts on the wiki all have youtube video links on em at some point. :)

And for what you're wqanting to do, you need to first understand simply how to move around in the render window.

Then hit open, and open fallout3.esm

Then find MegatonPlayerHouse in the window called Cell View. Double click it and it'll load in the render window. If you don't see anything select anything in the box to the right of where you found MegatonPlayerHouse, then click the very top part of the render window (not in the window itself) and press "t". Then zoom out too give you a view of your house.

Now to add items look for the Object window. Look for "Items" and press the plus sign, then do the same for "Misc Item." Then just explore in there to find what you're looking for. Once you find something you like drag it into the render window and place it where you want it. I won't go over how to move stuff around in the render window as the wiki covers it perfectly.

Once you add stuff to your liking save your mod. Then like any other mod from the autorun menu hit Data or Data Files whichever it says and be sure and put a check by whatever you named your mod.

This is the perfect project to start learning how to use the GECK btw. So good luck :)