fallout's under fire

GETbacon

I'm Catholic and when I read this, I facepalmed so hard, I now have brain damage (then I laughed). In a harsh, post-apocalyptic wasteland, people are more likely to go for bullets than bibles.

If they want to punish the kids at Lamplight, I'll link 'em the Killable Children mod. To deal with these guys, I'll just quote Sgt. RL-3: "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.".

Edit:

*oo scary Neko picabove me....EEEPPP! Always woundered what a Neko is...better Wiki it later.

Nope, those pictures have nothing to do with neko (except for that one costume...). Neko is Japanese for "cat".

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaking bible thumpers.

And people ask me why I walked out on all that poo. Go figure.

Whatever, I dont care. Let them condem this and smite that, I couldnt care less. By thier beliefs I should combust for have three pentagrams tattooed on my back. I guarentee you they would say the same about me, but truth be told I follow my own beliefs centered around Buddhism.

Everyone can beleive what they want to, I dont care. If they wanna call down thier holy thunder, then so be it. But Ill still be playing my games and having a damn good time doing it.

Besides, anyone really think a bunch of over zealous bible thumpers are going to stop more games like Fallout from coming out?

I think not :banana:

Did you read this whole thread? If you did you would have saw the link that showed they were satire, and are fiction. It's a VERY entertaining site if you realize that.

Oh ritey, I was learning japanese a while ago cos I have or did have contacts in Japan but its a bit quiet these days.. Neko - Cat. gotcha and Yup i got the costume too. Everyone in the wasteland has Fangs! WOO! be better if it was just when you have the costum on and the Family in Meresti Station have them, that would be sweet plus adds realism of sorts to them..

and back to the topic: Yup I must keep tabs on that site to see how the thread on Fo3 developes! Entertaining Stuff! That Gun selling dude has some wiered ideals too... has he forgotten? "Thou Shalt not kill?" He sells guns for jebus sake! Calling himself a Christian! Tut tut! XDXDXD

ooooo That phase what RL3 says is just perfect for them! Must make a note to say that to them if they ever pop up here! Wooo!

Er, by costume, I was referring to the one costume that Ruri wore once.

It's a pretty lulzy bookmark. Dare I join the fray and mess it up?

Ah rite I was referring the one made by Kaw. I forget where it is.

Woops the Gary pic in me Sig is WAAAy to big.... time to tone it down...sorry! Just thought I add a pic, tho cannot find a good one so thought use our beloved Gary of Vault 108 in the mean time. he has Fangs!!!!

There we go. Toned down abit. Sorry about that. Too bad the Jesus people not mentioned Gary and Vault 108..... brings a tear to me eye.....LETS set Gary on them!!! and who ever comes close in Oblivion!

A Dead Apostle? I'll send in The Burial Agency's Number 7!

o.O huh? oooo...kk... Guess ya can call Gary a Apostle...plus he sure dies alot when im around.

You probably didn't get the reference. It has to do with vampires, and the people on that satirical forum would have a field day with it.