fallout's under fire

GETbacon

Landover Baptist is a known satire site.

But that doesn't make it any less lol-worthy. :D

(And it's only a matter of time until Westboro Baptist picks up on it and says the same poo with a straight face)

well I learned about newground when I was 10... by chance

w00t 200 posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, and it was well worth reading the topic too. Hell of a giggle I had and so did others as it seems.

Thansk for putting this to light too. If they pop up here, Im gonna defend fallout 3 with all the tricks up me sleeve...tho its not many....:/

Watch out Bethesda, Landover Baptist Church is out to get you! ("...the only rational stand is to call for the end of Bethesda Softworks.")

This is one of the funniest forum posts I've read in a while- it fails in so many ways. They assume Bethesda is aiming the game towards 10 year olds, but it's an M-rated game. And Harabec Weathers is right, thats why I stopped going to church all the time too. Now, not trying to offend anyone, that's just not the type of lifestyle I want to live.

Yup and Im with ya all the way! Single minded twits. Ah well, thats life for ya.

I have to say I thank God for creating Fallout 3. And Oblivion for the engine that Fo3 Runs on. Whooo!