fallout's under fire

GETbacon

Did anyone else notice the satanist that came in around page 5? I lol'd so hard at him. After a while I skipped to the end. Another funny thing was the fact that that Rev. Jim got an AWARD for that thread.

I think my favorite posters had to be people like Marshall and the Banned people

I loved how the banned people had "Aeternal Damnation Assured" under their names and their names were like Name Here, and the picture had Jesus throwing a little kid into hell. I got a hoot out of that. I'm Christian, but I don't go to church. Not much realism to it, but I think it's funny how the Banned people were obviously people who decided to mix up the thread.a They apparently took it too seriously. I mean "Pipe bomb" WTH?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaking bible thumpers.

And people ask me why I walked out on all that poo. Go figure.

Whatever, I dont care. Let them condem this and smite that, I couldnt care less. By thier beliefs I should combust for have three pentagrams tattooed on my back. I guarentee you they would say the same about me, but truth be told I follow my own beliefs centered around Buddhism.

Everyone can beleive what they want to, I dont care. If they wanna call down thier holy thunder, then so be it. But Ill still be playing my games and having a damn good time doing it.

Besides, anyone really think a bunch of over zealous bible thumpers are going to stop more games like Fallout from coming out?

I think not :banana:

Dude it's not Christians that dispise violent games, just that lot. I'm a Christian, and I love fo3, in my opinion, violence is fine as long as it stays in the game.

"To me the Mature rating in video games is completely nonsensical. It says that you have to be over 17 to play the game, but what kind of adult would play a video game? Only an immature, socially retarded, morally twisted, God-mocking adult would. -Rev. Jim Osborne "

Oh your god. This has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read!. Please do go on. I have nothing against Christians or anything like that but this has made my day.

Along with "Killcount" Marshall and I also love the fact that every time a well-meaning person writes a long paragraph explaining the game to the they get Banned ;D

Are they real or an extremely elaborate hoax?

Everything on that forum is so epically....I don't think there is even a word for what that forum is. Its like it was done on purpose, like encyclopedia dramatica or some other 4chan bull

Are they real or an extremely elaborate hoax?

Everything on that forum is so epically....I don't think there is even a word for what that forum is. Its like it was done on purpose, like encyclopedia dramatica or some other 4chan bull

don't worry it's a hoax see page one for the link to the fact stating that

dancing banana time :banana: :banana: :banana: