Are Rhinoceros meshes compatible?

YesquiRay

Basically the title says all, i made a colt peacemaker in rhinoceros 4 with flamingo´s textures, i think i did a good job and i would like to share it and to use it in fallout. Well, if it is possible to use it in the game i will upload it i hope ypu like it.

Basically the title says all, i made a colt peacemaker in rhinoceros 4 with flamingo´s textures, i think i did a good job and i would like to share it and to use it in fallout. Well, if it is possible to use it in the game i will upload it i hope ypu like it.

it needs to be in nif format.

if you cant do that then post the file hear in OBJ & ill convert it in 3dsmax for you.

any 3d format that can be imported into a 3d package or rendered in either Direct3d or even 3dXML can be eventually imported into game.

any 2d format that displays on your screen can be eventually imported into game

yus :)

if the Rhinoceros game is a free game then yes. If the game is a paid retail game that you would pay money to play, then no you cant, unless you get specific permission from the studio that made it to release its assets free to the public.

Alternative yes, you can go and import anything from anygame and do what you want with all of it, But if you do that, your mods will not be allowed for distribution on the Nexus websites. Nexus has strict rules against content that was recycled from other games.

oh sorry i thought you meant there was a game called Rhinoceros lol.

Yes any 3d format can eventually end up in game, just need to convert it to something blender or max can interpret