insta kudos

jackpack

good work jackpack but you dont have to do a quest with the models just yet. you should wait till the capitol ship models from the mod (which are also interiers and exterior levels in the mod) are all decompled and ready to be converted to fallout 3 readable model files. im trying to work on decompiling but i will need some help on it. whats left so far from what ninjagaidan1 says is the ships, capitol ships and the props. if some one wants to help decompile the rest of whats left instructions are HERE at the bottom of the page.

sorry about the top pic. i posted it by mistake "thought i had taklein 2 eternal screens".

the top 1 is wepons im makeing & messing about with at the moment. the 2nd one relates to this thread.

--

brillant kelly.

i seen you had been messing with this. ill do what i can.

du you want to co-ordinate this?. i am working on something else but i got time to help you with this.

sorry about the top pic. i posted it by mistake "thought i had taklein 2 eternal screens".

the top 1 is wepons im makeing & messing about with at the moment. the 2nd one relates to this thread.

--

brillant kelly.

du you want to co-ordinate this?. i am working on something else but i got time to help you with this.

ps: i aint got steam & stuff.

if your downloading & need converting thru max or what not just keep sending me peices as you get then thru megaupload or something.

--

brillant kelly.

ps: i aint got steam & stuff.

if your downloading & need converting thru max or what not just keep sending me peices as you get then thru megaupload or something.

i want to help you out but my GECK knowledge is very limited and ninjagaidan1 is also busy. im trying to help him on decompiling the ship models since he is so busy. how about you release just the armor and weaps first then a quest can be done later. me and NG1 already had a idea of a quest story script idea.

the script for the quest idea was that the vault dweller (the player) would pick up a radio message message from the UTF (united terran forces) where they need help. turns out the enclave got there hands on some new weapons from the NGM (neo galactic militia) and you have to kill the enclave troops. next act you board a UTF transport ship to a UTF capitol ship (the transport ship would act as a teleport or door portal when activated by the use key and will have a ship engine sound during the loading screen). on the UTF ship you will be thanked by the crew for helping the men and they will want you to help in a assault to stop th NGM/enclave arms deal for good. you will be briefed on the mission objectives. so you and a few UTF marines get ready and board a transport ship (works as a door/portal also) which will take you to the NGM space station called "aetra" there you and the transport ship have snuck through the hanger shield so you and your back up will have to hack the hanger shields first so you can allow the rest of the UTF invasion force.

this is all we both came up with so far. the enemies will be the NGM and enclave troops on the station as well.

also another person that can help on decompiling is munkeenuts since he released a lot of weapons that came from counter-strike source weapon replacments so he knows how to decompile as well.

brillant.

i was messing with the wepon holding positions there to look better & am now going to try out diffrent wepon fire effects o see what fits with each wepon.

some of the meshes have gaps in them that you can see thru so i fixed that by covering them up. also the magazines are stuck to the wepons.

but in saying that some look real nice where as otheres look a bit supermario instead of f3.

ill send you then thru mega upload soon for you to try them out :thumbsup:

brillant.

i was messing with the wepon holding positions there to look better & am now going to try out diffrent wepon fire effects o see what fits with each wepon.

some of the meshes have gaps in them that you can see thru so i fixed that by covering them up. also the magazines are stuck to the wepons.

but in saying that some look real nice where as otheres look a bit supermario instead of f3.

ill send you then thru mega upload soon for you to try them out :thumbsup:

ok. do you have any friends that have half-life 2? if you do then ask them to download the eternal silence mod and let you play the mod to see how the weapons are and how they function.