insta kudos

jackpack

hey jack, looking at that laptop thing on the pool-table, see those angular shadows, those appear when there is agressive triangulation, like from those round shapes that seem to be all tapered off to the corner. If you even out the cuts, perhaps by adding a division or two between each circle that runs through the mesh, then connect your stray edges to that new seam, it will eliminate your angle-shadows that appear. That or its a problem with the surface topology of that region, ie, might not be perfectly flat.

hey jack, looking at that laptop thing on the pool-table, see those angular shadows, those appear when there is agressive triangulation, like from those round shapes that seem to be all tapered off to the corner. If you even out the cuts, perhaps by adding a division or two between each circle that runs through the mesh, then connect your stray edges to that new seam, it will eliminate your angle-shadows that appear. That or its a problem with the surface topology of that region, ie, might not be perfectly flat.

i put the wepons ingame & am just messing with whatever else i get.

i think kelly has passed on the wepons to someone else to iron out the sounds & tweek them a bit.

im messing with my mod now. quite happy how its gomeing along.

i put the wepons ingame & am just messing with whatever else i get.

i think kelly has passed on the wepons to someone else to iron out the sounds & tweek them a bit.

im messing with my mod now. quite happy how its gomeing along.

i have not yet. been busy since my lil 17 year old sister has gotten pregnant. so im going to try and pass it on this week. munkeenuts would prolly be the best one to handle it. also jackpack hows the armor coming along.