Please Please help

Agnot2006

Please Please help

I have just updated to Fallout3_1_6_English_UK and FOSE_v1_1_beta_8 and have now found that all the female bodies have now become Caucasian no matter what race they are!

So all the heads have the right colour but the bodies are all the same.

I have checked Invalidation is on in FMM and that I still have fallout.ini under [general]:

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1.

I have toggled Is CharGen Face Present in GECK no difference.

I have disabled the FakePatch_v1.5.0.22c and Unofficial Fallout 3 patch

Have I missed something?

Can anyone please help? Everything was fine before the update.

I have since found additional info on all the female bodies have now become Caucasian. It only seems to have happened to added female NPC’s i.e. NPC’s from mods, not the original game inhabitants.

I have noticed that Badpenney has found the same problem But I do have body replacers loaded but still it only seems to be effecting Added NPC’s through Mods

I am seeing the same effect with male NPC characters that I have created, as well. It has been suggested that making my mod an .esm would cure this problem. I have not tried that yet, but that would be a mod by mod solution if it does work, I think.

My female NPC character Summer was spared this effect. I am assuming that it is because she is a member of a custom race. I am not seeing this effect with my NPCs that are from vanilla raider races either.

I think that I would rather attempt to avoid this problem by creating custom races for my NPCs rather than making it into a master file. Would turning every mod with unique NPCs into master files be workable?

I often see warnings that the GECK cannot locate human textures for NPCs while loading my .esp to work on it. This may be the current consequence of that.

I am still toying with going back to my previous backup. I’m not sure that 1.6 is worth the hassle without a fix for this, although companions do follow through load doors almost always now the Weapon stuck on their arm after going through them problem is still there.

Why is the Reported button highlighted on my first post? And why was it moved?