Different Type3 bodies for seperate charactcters help

atroav

If this has been covered already in another thread please reply with the link.

If not,all help would be appreciated.

Ok basically I want to have different characters in the game use different type3 bodies and "styles" from each other.

Example: My character use CALI body and no trim short style;

Clover use BERRY body and STRIP 2 style;

Bittercup use SLIM body and STRIP 1 style;

Raiders use BERRY body with tattoos ;

Nova use CALI body and waxed style;

The above are characters I'd most like to be changed in this way but ideally I would love for all npc's to just use random body's and styles.

The random npc idea would probably be impossible but at least could someone tell me how I could get the npc's in the above example to use different body and style from my character.

I am guessing I have to set up different folders and rename files for each but I have no idea what I should rename them in order for them to work on each npc.

I don't know if what I want to do is even possible so all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

If this has been covered already in another thread please reply with the link.

If not,all help would be appreciated.

Ok basically I want to have different characters in the game use different type3 bodies and "styles" from each other.

Example: My character use CALI body and no trim short style;

Clover use BERRY body and STRIP 2 style;

Bittercup use SLIM body and STRIP 1 style;

Raiders use BERRY body with tattoos ;

Nova use CALI body and waxed style;

The above are characters I'd most like to be changed in this way but ideally I would love for all npc's to just use random body's and styles.

The random npc idea would probably be impossible but at least could someone tell me how I could get the npc's in the above example to use different body and style from my character.

I am guessing I have to set up different folders and rename files for each but I have no idea what I should rename them in order for them to work on each npc.

I don't know if what I want to do is even possible so all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

To use a different body you need to have different races. So you'd need a custom race for your character that uses CALI body no trim short syle, a custom race for Clover that uses BERRY body, etc. Raiders already have their own races (Raider Hispanic, etc.) so you would just edit the existing raider races for that.

The biggest problem is that you can only have one set of clothes meshes for the game, so unless you are going to have everyone naked, it really won't make any difference in the end...

Cali looks the same as Babe and Slim when you use an outfit

So it realy wouldn't be worth it unless you had an outfit custom made to that body type and had them only be able to use that outfit

but clothes meshes do not change based on the body type you have

Thanks for the replies.

If their body styles don't effect the clothes then you're right,there isn't much point in doing a lot of work adjusting what is underneath.

It's just with this mod that it is so easy to forget the vanilla models were actually clothed when "naked" in this game :whistling:

So of course they wouldn't have to use so much variation of meshes after you relieved them of their armour :biggrin:

Would be nice though to see some of the other body types in the game along side the one I use for main character .

If there is a not too difficult way to do it then i would still be tempted to have a go,but thanks for replies so far.