teseyecandy.co.uk hacked?

LiamNeesonsWetSocks

i hope the site gets back up soon :confused: . whats the point of hacking a site like that i dont get it.

what script was it trying to run? ever since i visited it IE keeps crashing...could it have infected me with something? :unsure:

The script was an embedded sound. My antivirus didn't react so I don't think it's too bad, just a surprising siren/air raid noise.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb261/SavageArtistry/screenshots/th_a6e84617.png

That's what I suspected it was when looking at the script's URL but it never got the chance to run on my computer since I use Firefox with the NoScript plugin. Makes FF even safer :thumbsup:

I hope you the best of luck 1month ago i ended up having one of my clients site's hacked by a fellow in egypt these people have no lives and don't gain anything but shi*ts and giggles from it. So the best of luck getting it Fixed if there is anything i can do to help Just Pm Me or Email Me.

Well I will try and get the site up and running as soon as

Yes, you should do that. A lot of people need that site, including me :thumbsup:

I wish somebody could do something about that A*****E :verymad:

I hope you the best of luck 1month ago i ended up having one of my clients site's hacked by a fellow in egypt these people have no lives and don't gain anything but shi*ts and giggles from it.

Are you sure they aren't doing it for practice? First they go hack game community forums, then step it up... well, you know.

/puts tinfoil hat on

On a serious note, lots a luck ginny. I do hope the site goes back online.