Always daytime, no time change?

Mika999

Yes, but how? I created weather/ climate for new oblivion realm with the same parameters for all day stages but in game there is night period and whole area get dark, and i don't want this. I want to stay same full 24h.

http://www.mycity-military.com/thumbs3/175850_tmb_107087725_2014-02-11_00003.jpg

Is there any script for this, to stop time for custom worldspace? Or how to set climate sunrise/sunset parameters for only daytime?

Edited by Mika999

• 2 weeks later...

So, I had some spare time and decided to take a look at this. Having never done this myself, don't blame me if it doesn't work. It's just an idea and I didn't test it myself because it's quite a bit of work and I'm too lazy :smile:

From what I can tell, you can't completely stop time for a worldspace (without using console commands) and so no combination of adjusting the sunrise/sunset sliders is going to give you exactly what you want.

Just leave all the sliders at 12:00 AM.

Now I "think" the trick is to set all the weather data to be exactly the same, regardless of what time is it. So, the weather data (sun color, fog, ambient lighting, directional lighting etc etc) is all exactly the same for each of the 4 times (day, night, sunset, sunrise). Therefore, even though time is progressing, the weather shouldn't appear to change, because all the settings are the same.

See attachment for an idea of what I'm talking about.

It will take quite a lot of setting up to get all the values the same for all the times (which is why I didn't test it myself), but if you're still not getting anywhere with it, you might want to give it a try.

Good luck!

I already try this and it's not working. Somehow, when the sun goes down, and goes night, although the parameters are the same no longer be valid because there is no light. The same settings are as you say, but at night it all changed.