Broken Steel and DR. Li

Mogymog

Dont know if its a spoiler or not, but just in case. Is Dr. Li supposed to vanish, and not exist period in BS? Cause when I try and go to her with player.moveto, it dumps me in an empty area in the citidal and if I try to moveto.player it says no such thing exists. So, did Beth just decide to murder her off? Or is this just my game that seems to be having some stupid problem with NPCs not behaving or being right or being alive? After the 2 weeks.

They say she went to the Commonwealth, if I recall correctly.

Went to the commonwealth?? who says that? I never read nothing like that.. and what a load of BS! Her model should still be in the fricking database. Thats the lamest copout I ever heard. So Beth removes her completely, so you cant even summon her for anything. Lame.. really lame.

I think it's Bigsley who says that, or it could be Elder Lyons. Either way, the Fallout wiki confirms it.

• 2 months later...

That would still be kind of pointless, though. It's not like she'll have anything to say or do once you conjure her back from the ether.

When I first heard that she was walking to the Commonwealth, I was SURE that running into her was going to be a plot point in Broken Steel. It wasn't.

I also thought that telling Lyons, right after waking up, that vault 87 was Mutie Central would start a questline involving a final assault on that vault by the BoS to finally wipe them out for good.

It didn't. *sigh*

All that talk about the Outcasts didn't lead to anything, either. GRRRR!

Broken Steel was just plain way too short with too much wasted potential. It was fun, and I like it, but good grief.. where's the beef?